Subject: 2024 AIPPI Congress Hangzhou - 4 ExCo approved resolutions
From: "Cady Kaisa Rivera" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Urmas Kauler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2024 15:12:21 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Lugupeetud majandus- ja tööstusminister

Käesolevaga edastan Teile AIPPI Eesti Rahvusliku Töörühma sekretärina
2024. a AIPPI kongressil vastu võetud resolutsioonid intellektuaalomandi
teemadel.

Lugupidamisega

Cady Kaisa Rivera

AIPPI Eesti Rahvuslik Töörühm

sekretär

  _____

From: AIPPI StudyQuestions < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Sent: 11 November 2024 10:21
To: AIPPI StudyQuestions < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc: AII_Mail_RGT < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Programme
Committee [CDL] < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Subject: 2024 AIPPI Congress Hangzhou - 4 ExCo approved resolutions

Dear Friends and Colleagues

We are pleased to attach the final English language versions of the
resolutions adopted at our recent congress. The French, German and Spanish
versions will shortly be available on AIPPI's website.

The resolutions adopted concern:

1.	Harmonisation of disclosure requirements and consequences of
non-compliance
2.	Conflicts between composite Trade Marks
3.	Defence of parody in copyright
4.	Unjustified allegations of infringement of IP rights

In your role as an officer of an AIPPI National or Regional Group, we take
this opportunity to ask for your assistance in bringing these resolutions
to the attention of the appropriate governmental bodies in your country
and/or region. In particular, we ask that you please distribute the
resolutions to your IP Offices, to any relevant ministries and to any
other governmental bodies to whom the resolutions may be of interest. In
order to maximize the impact of the resolutions, distribution via any
personal contacts you may have within these organisations is recommended.

We would also appreciate your support in disseminating AIPPI’s resolutions
by any other means your Group considers appropriate, e.g., by publishing
them on your Group’s website, publishing articles in relevant
publications, organising or participating in seminars, or other available
channel

So that we may track dissemination of the resolutions, please let us know
once you have distributed the resolutions and to whom they were
distributed. Your report by the end of December 2024 would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your valuable cooperation.

Kind regards,

Lorenza Ferrari Hofer             Ralph Nack
Nazli Korkut

President                                Reporter General
Secretary General

Enclosures

* 4 Resolutions in English